Modeling for game engine
This week I started on my high polygon model. It’s going quite well, since I have not done so much hard surface modeling lately mostly organic, it takes some time. I have spent mush time studying the overall shapes trying to keep it as realistic as possible. One thing I figured out during that process was that my references was insufficient, so some time went on to search for good pictures with nice details. I found a lot of pictures but it is really hard to find pictures with enough resolution, specially since the model is from ww2 and there’s not many tiger tanks left.